Saturday, January 14, 2017

The 2015 Era Returns.

                                                       GREAT NEWS!
                                                   The "2015 Era" Returns!
                                               
 

Different From 2012 Littlest Pet Shop, there was a MLP reboot called,
"Friendship is Magic". Pinkie Pie was one of the characters, and she
was a party lover. Parties was her life. when I got a Windows 8 PC laptop,
I saved LOTS and LOTS of images of her. When I saved them in my NEW
Windows 10 laptop, I REVIVED them! Here's one example:

"Hi! I'm Pinkie Pie, and I threw this party just for you!"


Some people say she's cute and the best pony in the world.
I pretty much respect their opinions. I'm just neutral to her.
So I pretty think I did the best I can do. What's YOUR favorite pony?
Let me know in the comments below.

"I'm ASSALTING him with CAKE!"

This Thomas Dafoe, Signing Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment